
After a hard day at work, I was so very surprised to open an envelope and find such a wonderful, wonderful gift inside of it! My Aunt Joyce and Uncle Bill who live in Illinois sent a "love gift" to the pregnant women in the family. When I saw it I knew just what I was going to use it for. I had been eyeing and eyeing a bassinet for baby J for quite sometime now, and was waiting for the right opportunity to get it. I couldn't have asked for a better opportunity than that - it was the EXACT price!!! We then went on a hunting mission to find it and FINALLY we found the last one in the area! It's a very basic bassinet - nothing fancy - but it is JUST like the one we used for Anna (which was borrowed). So again - Thanks Aunt Joyce and Uncle Bill!
1 comment:
Aww...that's great!
Post a Comment