All I have to say is...
Thank you LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
School is over and I am officially DONE for the summer. We will be buying our pool for the yard and the trampoline in the next week or so. I am so ready for the fun stuff the girls and I are going to do. Although they do think that the baby is coming now because we kept telling them that when summer comes the baby will be here. Well... summer is here and we keep trying to explain that it will be a bit longer - thank goodness. We are still finishing the basement (which looks really good) and we have yet to move the playroom out of the way so the baby can have a place to sleep! It will get there.
2 comments:
YAY! :P
check out my blog, I gave you the One Lovely Blog Award
Enjoy your summer
Post a Comment