This blog is devoted to the people I love the most!
Friday, August 28, 2009
Okay - for all of you who are harping on me to update my blog - here it is! These are Julia's one month pics. Isn't she just so sweet? I could just eat her up! She is such a good baby. She still wakes up about one time a night. That's not too bad. She loves to be cuddled and she totally loves her big sisters! They love her too. She weighed 9 lbs at her checkup and is doing fantastic. I am so in love with my girls. Nothing could be better. God knows what he is doing - he knows that my girls are the most important thing to me (next to my husband) and He knows that three girls make up a wonderful girl-ing (gerling) family!!!!! Poor Donald.
No comments:
Post a Comment