Yes - we have just added another girl to our family - again! Earlier today while driving home from church we discovered that some of our neighbors had found two puppies on the side of the road. They had of course been dumped. They were only about six weeks old and I couldn't believe the horrible shape they were in. They were covered in fleas!!!! We took the girl puppy home and the other puppy went home with the other people. We named our new treasure "Louie." She is so sweet and I can't wait until she warms up to us.
2 comments:
Wow, so glad you were the ones there to see the puppy, otherwise we would have 4 of them here. She is alittle cutie and so happy she has a good home.
I can't wait to see her! She'll have to meet "cousin" Buddy. :)
Post a Comment