I believe it is Thankful Thursday and I haven't posted that in like - FOREVER - so here it goes ...
I am thankful for my wonderful class this year. They have given me a pleasure in my job that I have not had in a long time.
I am thankful for my mother who is bending over backwards to help me become a better and more organized person. (I'm really trying)
I am thankful for my loving husband who at this very moment is at home with a very sick little Anna.
I am thankful for my beautiful girls. They are my life and my strength and everything I do is for them.
I am thankful for a very forgiving and gracious God. He alone knows all that is burdening my heart and He alone can fix it. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
And I am thankful for all of my wonderful friends. They keep me going when times get tough and I truly thank them for that!!
No comments:
Post a Comment