Friday, April 8, 2011

Milk Moustache

There are those split seconds in life when something happens that makes you laugh so hard that your belly hurts. This was that split second for me today. While standing in the kitchen this morning, Donald and I were getting things ready for the day. We heard a loud scream and squeal and then ran into the dining room to find Julia covered from head to toe in Anna's milk! She had grabbed it from the counter and it tipped over - head first. Did this wonderful mother run straight to her and pick her up and comfort her? Nope. I ran for the camera. Donald said he could tell I was a blogger and scrapper with how fast I snatched the picture! But really? Could I have missed preserving this for all eternity? No way! I'm seeing it blown up full size and hung on the wall. And then again on the slide show when she gets married! So... think of me like you want, but you have to admit - it's pretty darn cute!!

No comments: