Yes - I am a teacher. Yes - sometimes I make errors. When looking back over my blogs I have to laugh. I reread my posts and discover the silliest mistakes. When I find one - I actually go back and correct it because I can't stand to have it wrong. So for all of my to, too, and two errors - I apologize! Spell check isn't perfect and neither am I. :)
1 comment:
Megan, I love this post! I am not perfect in any way & certainly not in my spelling or grammar. I wish I was & I try my best but it's just not good enough. :) I always feel extreme pressure to be perfect in those ways being a homeschool Mom. I feel as if people say, "how can she teacher her kids if she can't even spell/use correct grammar/add in her head/know her own age/focus on anything/etc!!"
Post a Comment