Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Me Monday

Sometimes I have to think for awhile before I post this message. NOT today! So here it goes:

I did NOT lock my girls in a running van this morning. That would be unthinkable and I would NOT do that. Definitely NOT on a Monday and NOT when I was running late!

I did NOT call my mom and dad crying hysterically. That would have been silly and I am too mature to do something like that!

I did NOT stand in the cold trying to coax my unbuckled daughter to unlock the door. I would NOT do that.

Luckily my dad had the spare key and was able to unlock the door or I would NOT be at work this morning.

Sophie's only comment: "Wasn't I a good girl for staying in my seat?"

I had to laugh and say, "Of course you were."

That's all that I'm NOT posting about today!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL - Sophie's comment cracked me up. I'm glad your Dad had a spare key. :)

Vicki said...

That is one of the best NOT me's I have ever read!!! Hilarious!

Karen said...

Not been there, not done that. I feel your pain.