Sophie is by far the most hysterical child I know. She is always making us laugh and brings her exuberance to our normally mundane lives. She has done it again! She has said something that brought such a smile and belly laugh from myself and my husband that I just had to share!
My husband Donald has been working very hard recently down in our basement - he's trying to finish it before the baby comes as we are turning the basement into our new family/playroom and giving the baby the playroom upstairs. Well this makes for a lot of late nights and time away from the family. The other night daddy was downstairs working and the girls and I were upstairs for the entire night. Sophie hadn't seen much of him and was missing him. She had already been put to bed when Donald came upstairs and she was still asleep when he left for work the next morning. When she woke up that morning she went right for the gate at the top of the basement stairs. She stood there in her jammies and hollered down the stairs, "DAD - YOU ALL RIGHT DOWN THERE?" Bless her heart - she thought her daddy had been down there all night! I told her that daddy was not there and was at work and she promptly said, "Mom - I still hear fixin down there!"
I was laughing so hard. You just have to love that girl!!!!!
2 comments:
She really is something else.
LOL! She cracks me up!
Post a Comment