Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Drama!
Three girls. Need I say more? As I began my typing tonight I was inundated with the sounds of my two oldest bickering at each other. Anna - using her unique and very well practiced facial expressions to go along with her attitude and Sophie - using that whining sound that sometimes makes me want to beat my head against the wall. What you may ask are they arguing about? Well... nothing. That's right - nothing. Sometimes I feel they like to argue and whine - just to hear themselves argue and whine. No drama here. And Julia? While you may think she may be just a bit too young to get in on the drama - think again. Last night while at Maw Maw's house Julia decided to open a door. When she was unable to do so - she hit it with her tiny fist and sat down in front of it and cried - more drama. No one said that raising girls was easy. I'm sure that raising boys has it's challenges as well, but hormones are not in our favor. My husband is SO in trouble when the PMS starts raging in our household - poor Donald. The mood swings shift like the changing of the tides and we go from daggers shooting out of the eyes to hugs and kisses as fast as that (insert finger snaps here). While this was not the blog I was intending to write tonight - I guess it was what I was meant to write about. I do love my girls - EVEN with all the drama! Now - watch out girls - I've got the paddle!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment