Today is most assuredly a Not Me kind of Monday. Those days are always lurking around the corner - ready to sucker punch you in the gut! :) Here it is in a nutshell:
I did NOT make the girls waffles smeared and smothered in jelly (because I had NOT forgotten to buy syrup at the store - for the gazillionth time).
I did NOT let Donald pick out Julie's clothes this morning because my butt was just too darned tired to get out of bed. That would be a very selfish and not motherly thing to do and I would NOT do that - ever!
I did NOT shiver with disgust as I realized one of our most beloved hermit crabs passed on to those golden streets in the sky and I had to remove it from it's cage (yuck).
I did NOT shiver with disgust and remove the said hermit crab from it's cage with 20 pairs of little eyes looking at me as I threw it in the trash can for it's burial. That would have been a terrible and insensitive thing for me to do.
And I did NOT call all over looking for those stinky squinkies just to find them at my closest Wal-Mart. Then I did NOT beg the lady in Toys to hold both sets for me until I could get them after work.
Dave Ramsey says the little children don't need all that "plastic stuff" and I would NEVER go against Dave. Nope - Not me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment